Table of Contents
- Apply linguistic knowledge, statistical models and artificial intelligence technologies to contribute to the architecture and development of new NLP systems.
- Develop natural language processing code specific to the languages supported by the organization.
- Leverage the power of large amounts of data to solve complex NLP challenges.
- Enhance processes and features for language processing.
- Lead projects through the full development and testing cycle.
- B.S/MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields OR degree in Computational Linguistics
- Strong knowledge of structural aspects of the language (syntax, semantics, phonology, phonetics)
- NLP expertise (including experience with artificial neural networks)
- Up-to-date exposure to popular native culture and the ability to use that knowledge to inform data analysis
- Ability to work with language data (e.g. research, analysis, translation, review)
- Familiarity with Python, R, DBMS
- Excellent skills in English and in at least one other language; additional language skills are a plus
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/computational_linguist.txt · Last modified: 2022/12/23 00:33 by winnieheh