Table of Contents
- Audio translation is the process of translating live or recorded speech from the source language into the target language.
- Some audio translations are simple voice-over translations (i.e. an audio book translation and recording). Other types include audio transcription translation, such as rendering an audio recording in the source language to a written format in the target language, transcribed from the audio recording.
- An audio translator sometimes makes direct audio translations (dubbing) and provides localized versions of the source recordings.
- Fully fluent in the source and target language, especially active listening and good speaking skills.
- Has experience working with audio recordings and is familiar with audio recording tools/devices.
- Has a clear and stable speaking voice for audio recordings.
Link to a Real Person
- Audio translation makes voice/video recordings available to wider audiences and is becoming increasingly popular for recorded conferences, e-learning businesses, language learning software and online language e-learning sites, audio books, software with audio instructions, and many other business and service tools.
ecosystemtemplate/audio_translator.txt · Last modified: 2022/12/22 21:54 by winnieheh