Table of Contents
Business Development Manager
The business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company. They will manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
- Brainstorms with the business development team to create new project strategies.
- Identifies sales and services that would appeal to new clients.
- Manages company and client expectations.
- Reviews timeframes and budgets.
- Creates sales pitches.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets.
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects.
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field.
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email.