Table of Contents
- Provides consecutive and simultaneous interpretation in working languages.
- Provides translations of questions, testimony, arguments, written and legal documents, and other courtroom proceedings for defendants, judges, counsel, jurors, witnesses, and others.
- Demonstration of high professional standards for courtroom demeanor and conduct.
- Knowledge of specialized and legal terminology, formal and informal registers, dialect and jargon, varieties in language and nuances of meaning.
- Ability to communicate orally, including appropriate delivery and poise.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/court_interpreter.txt · Last modified: 2022/12/22 22:18 by winnieheh