Table of Contents
Customer Support Manager
Customer service managers make sure that the needs of their customers are being satisfied. Your aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization you work for.
- Helps develop and implement a customer service policy for the entire organization.
- Finds ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Manages a team of customer service staff.
- Handles face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations.
- Motivational skills and ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Organizational and planning skills to develop customer service policies.
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face-to-face.
- A commitment to improving your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/customer_support_manager.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/12 23:02 by kteshirogi