Table of Contents
Director of Globalization
- Accountable for the entire localization and internationalization cycle - from pre-production to launch and maintenance for all global market locations.
- Responsible for Vendor Strategy, Project Management, Quality Management, Metrics, Process and Infrastructure Improvements, Program Management, and relationship with stakeholders in the international offices.
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree (business, technical, or translation) preferred.
- 15 years’ experience in localization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute comprehensive strategies to lead and shape cross functional teams and stakeholders.
- Experience managing teams and resources effectively within a large organization.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/director_of_globalization.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/22 23:25 by winnieheh