Table of Contents
Director of Linguist Recruiting
- Prospecting: cold-calling, reviewing online resumes; job postings and email blasts.
- Coordinates language testing, medical testing, background and credit checks, complete security pre-processing, and schedules travel for processing centers.
- Works under the general supervision of the Team Lead, Manager, and Director but must be self-motivated.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Networking: maintains current referral sources and relationships with candidates.
- Attends daily meetings to discuss updates/changes in contracts and processing.
- Enters candidates into recruiting system, tracks candidates’ information, manages pipeline of candidates against requirements.
- Meets weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly recruiting goals.
- Has the ability to source for all current and future Language Services work.
- 3-5 years of sales or recruiting experience.
- Excellent communication skills with extensive phone sales capability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
- Computer literacy in MS Office, including Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/director_of_linguist_recruiting.txt · Last modified: 2020/09/09 00:10 by winnieheh