Table of Contents
Director of Localization
- Works across a large and diverse team to drive the overall strategy and execution of content publishing, localization and experience internationalization across the consumer-facing digital landscape.
- Brings a consumer-focused and business-minded approach to evaluating and improving both content publishing and localization processes across many facets including team structures and roles, tools and systems, quality and relevance, vendors and vendor performance, operational costs and platform investments.
- Within each function, takes the lead in identifying the short, medium and long-term opportunities for pushing operational excellence and improving the consumer experience worldwide.
- 10+ years of professional experience including leadership of digital content, translation, localization and internationalization processes, including process improvement. Direct experience in online consumer digital (non-commerce) and/or consumer-direct online retail is highly valuable.
- Track record working in a team environment to define and align strategies, roadmaps and priorities.
- Multi-country expertise and background leading across territories and time zones.
- Proven leadership experience turning a global vision into reality and leading a strategic center of excellence.
- Strong influencing and presentation skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary for developing and delivering strategies to executive level management.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/director_of_localization.txt · Last modified: 2020/09/09 00:32 by winnieheh