Table of Contents
Director of Operations
The Director of Operations oversees the day-to-day activities of a team or a company, usually at the direction of the Chief Executive.
- Ensures that a company's everyday activities run smoothly.
- Evaluates how efficiently and effectively the organization is operating by reviewing business procedures ranging from office expenses to real estate assets and makes necessary improvements.
- Is responsible for overseeing the work of other upper-level management executives.
- Ensures financial targets and other agreed targets are met in all departments.
- Ensures compliance of safety regulations.
- Keeps employees motivated and organizes appropriate training.
- Investigates customer satisfaction and reports any issues to increase profits.
- Works with legal departments on any matters that occur.
- The typical educational background for operations management officers is a Master's in Business Administration.
- Must excel at delegating tasks.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/director_of_operations.txt · Last modified: 2020/09/09 00:30 by winnieheh