Table of Contents
- Project tasks include evaluation, preparation, formatting, PDF conversion, delivery and backup of project files. Project deliverables range from technical documents (online & offline) to brochures and art files.
- Formats and PDF documentation, places and resizes localized screendumps and art files, generates indexes and tables of contents.
- Evaluates and prepares project deliverables (on and offline documentations, art files and brochures) for translation following set quality standards. This process typically includes the verification of source files and fonts and the conversion of files for engineering.
- Uses specialist computer software to make sure that printed materials (such as books, newspapers, magazines and brochures) are well-designed, attractive, and easy to read.
- Enjoys artistic work; creative with an eye for good design.
- Basic-to-advanced design knowledge, pre-press skills, and an understanding of printing technology.
- MS Office (especially Word and PowerPoint), Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, and Hypersnap DX.
- Demonstrated ability to work on Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/dtp_specialist.txt · Last modified: 2019/08/14 22:59 by winnieheh