Table of Contents
International Engineering Manager
- Is responsible for the research and development of all products in not only the US site but heavily influences all products worldwide.
- Evaluates and identifies appropriate technology, staff, and resources necessary to continue the success of the business.
- Maintains good engineering practices and focuses on timelines and high quality at all points of the design process.
- Works cross-functionally throughout all departments of the company globally.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within Mechanical Engineering; preferably with “hands-on” R&D exposure and Leadership.
- Entrepreneurial / innovative mind-set, interest in growing a brand and organization.
- Forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Fluency in at least one language other than English.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/international_engineering_manager.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/12 23:29 by kteshirogi