Table of Contents
Manager of Linguist Recruiting
- Is responsible for hiring linguists, analysts, monitors, translators, interpreters and cyber professionals for a diverse set of roles.
- Provides support to team by performing research of pricing in new areas or industries.
- Maintains a positive relationship with community personnel and supply pool.
- Represents company at job fairs and recruiting events.
- Develops relationships with universities.
- Partners with career services to coordinate on-site interviews and consortiums.
- Attends career fairs and employer presentations.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Superlative communication skills.
- Exceptional at working in teams as well as on solo projects.
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of a foreign language highly desirable.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/manager_of_linguist_recruiting.txt · Last modified: 2020/09/09 00:17 by winnieheh