Table of Contents
Manager of Training
- Identifies and assesses future and current training needs of the company.
- Creates testing and evaluation processes.
- Makes sure staff gain and develop the skills they need to carry out their jobs effectively.
- Deploys a wide variety of training methods, conducts effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Provides opportunities for ongoing development; resolves any specific problems and tailors programs as necessary.
- Maintains a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Prepares and implements training budget.
- Thorough understanding of specifics and potential training needs of the language industry.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
- Effective planning and management skills.
- Effective training and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability; good computer and database skills.
Link to a Real Person
- Types of positions this person can grow into:
- Human Resources Manager.
- Management positions within the company that require good knowledge of staff training and management.
- Growth opportunities within the company on the regional level (if applicable).
ecosystemtemplate/manager_of_training.txt · Last modified: 2019/08/14 23:21 by winnieheh