Table of Contents
- Manages and oversees the administrative and daily operations of the program.
- Prepares for the following work: work allocation, training, promotion, enforcement of internal procedures and controls, and problem resolution.
- Evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Designs and develops or assists with design and development of program(s) or project(s).
- Manages contract, grant, and/or state funding; approves and monitors budget expenditures; prepares budget revisions; provides interim status reports on all accounts; oversees, coordinates, and/or assists with proposal writing to develop additional funding.
- Develops and maintains recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Use of computers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Gathers data.
- Prepares reports.
- Provides technical coordination, management of development, or implementation projects.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Supervises and train employees.
- Fosters a cooperative work environment.
- Prepares budget and estimate cost.
- Knows faculty and/or staff hiring procedures.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/program_manager.txt · Last modified: 2020/09/09 21:42 by winnieheh