Table of Contents
- Works with external translation vendors and internal teams to manage resolution of a backlog of translator questions and continue to answer these in a timely manner.
- Manages a translation service desk for stakeholders outside of the Digital department and ensures completion of projects by SLA.
- Under direction of LPMs, executes special and ad-hoc localization projects from project inception through completion.
- Ensures project resources have the necessary tools and information to accomplish tasks.
- Alerts resources of schedule or scope changes.
- Maintains localization checklists to track and report on localization progress.
- Fluency in a language other than English.
- Familiarity with Localization / Translation Management tools and concepts including Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tools, Translation Memory (TM), and glossaries.
- Knowledge of various file formats and basic HTML.
- Project coordinators gather and dispense the needed information and updates and coordinate the work throughout the project lifecycle.
- BA or commiserate professional experience .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/project_coordinator.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/22 22:59 by winnieheh