Table of Contents
The QA Specialist in the remote interpretation setting makes announced or unannounced service observations on telephone or video interpreters. He/she then documents the observations and provides feedback/coaching to the interpreters.
- Evaluates interpreters’ performance using Interpreter Code of Professional Ethics, industry guidelines.
- Addresses and documents findings of performance evaluations with interpreters. Coaches interpreters when performance needs improvement.
- Investigates service issues and formulate responses based on findings.
- Reports to Quality Assurance Department Manager.
- Displays professional demeanor and tone during all meetings with interpreters.
- Advanced proficiency in source and target language.
- 1+ year professional interpreting experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must be able to work independently, yet have a high degree of flexibility and be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/qa_specialist.txt · Last modified: 2019/08/14 22:51 by winnieheh