- Full recruiting life cycle work – often works with candidate from their initial job application through the negotiation/closing of their job offer.
- Identifies talent and supports them through the process of acquiring a role with the organization.
- Frequently a job that is housed our of “recruiting firms” where the recruiter works with multiple companies within one sector, however some companies have in-house recruiting staff and you work across functions within the organization.
- Experience with recruiting software systems like Taleo, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple applicants at a time at different stages of their application process.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across a hierarchy without hesitation, from junior level roles to C-level executives.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/recruiter.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/12 23:51 by kteshirogi