Table of Contents
The Sales Engineer supports the sales team as a technical subject-matter-expert of the products and services being presented to the clients.
- Manage pre-sales demonstrations of the product or services as the technical subject-matter-expert.
- Coordinate post-demonstration follow-ups.
- Recommend new product features and provide feedback to product management based on customer demands.
- Act as the liaison between the sales team and the product development team.
- Technically proficient in representing both the technical features and end-user benefits to clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in customer-facing environment.
- Strong team-building skills working with internal stakeholders.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/sales_engineer.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/28 02:29 by winnieheh