Table of Contents
A Solution Architect (SA) works with the sales team and clients to define, create, and present creative solutions to specific customer requirements. They develop solutions that meet client expectations for technical competency, process innovation, cost savings, as well as ensuring that their global content remains on brand and resonates with the audience they are targeting. SAs also engage in Client Management by identifying market trends and opportunities to propose and deliver innovative, value-driving new solutions. Responsibilities include:
- Engaging and consulting with customers and sales people to gather customer requirements.
- Preparing analysis for solution and development phase.
- Coordinating the efforts of internal subject matter experts to present client solutions.
- Setting realistic expectation and limits of service levels for production.
- Discussing localization and internationalization best practices with prospects and clients develop proposals and pricing models for complex or innovative solutions.
- Creating financial models to substantiate the proposed solution.
- Collaborating on account management and development plans with input from sales team.
- Fluent in English and another language.
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Localization/Globalization, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in Solution Development or Pre-sales Consulting.
- Deep understanding of marketing translation, and transcreation processes.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, web content management and web publishing a plus.
- Advanced technical solution and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Financial analysis/modeling skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to multi-lingual and multi-cultural issues.