- Talent acquisition.
- Proactive recruiting of skilled workers.
- Identifying prospective talent using internet research, phone, etc.
with credit to Maisha Cannon
- S - Swift (Time is of the essence in competing against rival organizations to get the best candidate.)
- O - Organized/Optimistic (Keeping track of who, what, when, where, and why are a must.)
- U - Unafraid (Be unafraid of being pushed, be unafraid of rejection, be unafraid of pressure.)
- R - Real (Being authentic in emails and on phone as you reach out to prospective candidates.)
- C - Creative (The ability to look at the same job description in a fresh and new way.)
- E - Energetic (You are the first face of the company. Be passionate and convey that passion.)
- R - Resilient (Be prepared to deal with major wins and major let-downs.)
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/sourcer.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/12 23:55 by kteshirogi