Table of Contents
Supports the organization's terminology management needs
- Develops/maintains the corporate terminology database to ensure consistent use of terminology throughout product portfolio and instructions.
- Ensures terminology consistency by synchronizing TMs, Glossaries, Style Guides, etc. through collaborating with content developers and internal/external translation/localization partners.
- Supports the localization team in verifying product as part of the product release process.
- BA degree in terminology, linguistics, translation or related academic fields required.
- Advanced degree in related field preferred.
- Professional experience in terminology or translation work.
- Experience in translation management.
- Experience with CAT tools such as MultiTerm or Trados.
- Fluent in at least one second language.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/terminologist.txt · Last modified: 2020/09/09 00:22 by winnieheh