- Teach students using both traditional and non-traditional instructional delivery methods.
- Train prospectives to assimilate speakers' words quickly, including jargon and acronyms, build up specialist vocabulary banks, write notes to aid memory.
- work to a professional code of ethics covering confidentiality and impartiality.
- Enhance staff interpreter skills.
- Proof of competency for compliance.
- Assess level of fluency in your bilingual staff and candidates for hire.
- Justify bilingual pay differentials.
- Actively listen without interrupting
- Be flexible and responsive
- Sense the mood of the group
- Challenge underlying tensions or hidden feelings and bring them to the surface
- Provide an atmosphere conducive to learning
- Maintain control and direction and steer the group in a positive way
- Involve all members of the group both outgoing and shy
- Validate what group members say, support and encourage them
- Deal constructively with difficult or disruptive group members
- Use questioning and probing techniques effectively
Link to a Real Person
ecosystemtemplate/trainer.txt · Last modified: 2019/08/14 23:27 by winnieheh