- Converts speech (live or recorded) into a written or electronic text document.
- Transcription services are often provided for legal, business, or medical services.
- Typing accurately at high speed.
- Understanding complex, technical jargon. Comfortable dealing with confidential materials.
- Good listening and memory skills. Good computer skills.
Link to a Real Person
- Demand for skilled medical transcriptionists to transcribe dictations may decrease as technology replaces the need for human transcribers.
- Still, the future of the transcription industry doesn't necessarily mean that demand for transcriptionists will go away. These professionals may be hired to provide editing services, review documents and reports, and perform other duties that cannot be completed by a machine.
ecosystemtemplate/transcriber.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/12 22:36 by kteshirogi