Table of Contents
VP Of Localization/Globalization
- Lead efforts to understand local opportunities and drive digital strategies and platforms to support Global growth.
- Drive excellence in collaboration, communication and operations management across key service organizations.
- Develop an operating model for supporting regions by creating digital products and services that can serve each local market.
- Determine digital resource needs in regions and rationalize allocation of existing resources.
- Ensure that regions have access to data needed to make decisions which drive growth in their business, and support as needed in collaboration with CX partners.
- Attract and retain key talent and build a culture and process around innovation, iteration and collaboration
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years experience in strategy and operational leadership positions, with demonstrated experience in digital platforms,,quantitative analysis and international business.
- Proven ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams in support of specific business priorities.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think strategically, and drive data-driven decision making.
- Demonstrated comfort with generating and communicating strategic analysis and business insights.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and aggressive timelines.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills including team player that works well with counterparts from various functions/departments and has the ability to influence the work of counterparts without direct reporting accountability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and success in cross-functional relationship-building at all levels, ability to drive consensus through influence and fact-based approach.
- Effective written and oral communications skills. Sensitivity to global communication needs.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm in leading and influencing teams.
- Proficiency in Office software products and communications tools.
Link to a Real Person
- 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager or Director
- Masters in Business Administration (recommended)
ecosystemtemplate/vp_of_globalization.txt · Last modified: 2020/09/09 00:42 by winnieheh